Friday 17 January 2020

My First Definition







I found this tutorial mildly helpful, I'm not sure where I would use Biarcs however it did provide some ability to get comfortable within rhino. 

Here are some snap shots of going through the tutorial












Things can break and get out of hand!






Looked into creating Biarcs with Circles.

Interested with attempting to change the Z plane. This tended to break the biarc. 


Curious as to why the loft wont work this way. 





Tried to make a Z access Bi arc to further understand what its drawing purpose is.


This curiosity slipped and I decided to make something "pretty."




The Magnitude of my grasshopper design!




Interested in learning more! Want to know how I can apply this to my own art practice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment