Wednesday 22 January 2020

Milestone 1 The All knowing Owl








I don't feel that I am all knowing yet, however the owl is a representation to look at what I have learned and what I am going to learn.

Remembering to Persevere



I believe it is easy to start out with Circles, Polygons and Points.



I do have a challenge with moving those curves around, the circle and polygon.
I don't feel that I have a lot of control in doing so. 




Here we have my first 3 accomplished renders 





I did have a problem with Mirror, and being able to control where that is mirroring from. Or having Multiple mirror functions. 





Came to This problem and realized it was because a task was opened in Rhino!


 Used the Scale tool in order to size my piece down to the constraints of the 200 x 200. 





Explored Box Array As well



I am a huge lover of owls, So I happily landed on this design. 

1 comment: